RSS

READ THIS BEFORE

Sure i love my Daddy,Mom,and Pink they're so important to me and i will never regret to having them..
And i will introduce my Schoolmates,so many friends i have there but i will tell you the close one.. First,i called them Certainly its mean "tentu" right? but i meant it Ten Two? get it? hahaha yes its my 10 grades,they're make my senior high school stories was started too nice.. thanks guys and also miss martini... Second, my 11 grade class i called them Member Of DISCO ( " Edi Science Two") i loved them somuch!! they're so important to me,my Daddy as "sir edi" always support me the way i am .. its enough about my Schoolmates..
Now i already in 12 grades,with 12 Science 4 as ZetraClass haha there are full of annoying people haha but i know that i can make some good memories about SHS with them,xoxo
Oh guys don't worry i will never forget you! my SHF , my close friends from elementary until now we have been together.. Thanks to everyone who around me that make me smile and make me happy everyday..thanks to my past ( SMP Negeri 1 Palembang , and also SD kartika II-3 Palembang)..

Thank you guys you wanna be part of my life and me!!
i love you all ♥♥♥

Fasting

hai guys sorry gue baru posting lagi , eh sebelum gue cerita gue mau minta maaf sama semuaa nya ya kalo gue ada salah sama kalian,Minal Aidin Walfaizin Mohon Maaf Lahir Dan Batin..
oke jadi gini guys,kmrn setelah gue ngemos adik-adik kelas gue banyak banget cerita2 disetiap harinyaa,mungkin intinya aja yaaa? intinya grgr MOS ini bukan cuma Kakak kelas Dan Adek kelas yg jdi saling kenal dan akrab tapi kita para PanMOS jadi semakin akrab contohnya adalah skrg gue dan PanMOS lainnya udh jadi Keluarga baru Yaitu LOMAYE , mau tau asal mulanya ? bisa langsung tanya sama @annisanw dan @reyhanEFM . Merekalah pencetus nama lomaye
oke kali ini gue mau nyebutin satu per satu anggota keluarga baru gue

Mama Inong --> @inongse
Papa Annisa --> @annisanw
Kak Galli --> @gallivyatra
Bang Fachry --> @fachry_d
Kak Carhly --> no twitter
Kak Daichi --> no twitter
Kak Alfath --> no twitter
Alisa --> @iccheeey
Kak Icha --> no twitter
Tara --> @taradibaFT
Kak Ferry --> @FerrySimbiringA
Andre --> no twitter
Kak Halim --> @halimwafdullah
Kak Putu --> no twitter
Kak Sari --> no twitter
Kak Riris -->@riskadesmarani
Kak Sabda --> no twitter
Kak Selly --> no twitter
Kak Tissa --> no twitter
Tya --> @tyapalpera
Kak Sigit --> no twitter
Zata --> @zataEFM
Kak Echa --> @echairawan
Kak Indra --> @indra_ya
Kak Varen --> no twitter
Kak Kiwi --> no twitter
Kak dea --> no twitter
Bimo --> no twitter
Kak Fadel --> no twitter
Kak Reza --> no twitter
Kak Bibi --> no twitter
Kak Ryno --> no twitter

intinya member LOMAYE's FAMILY itu ada 36 klo ad yg ga disebutin sorry :'3
disini gue nemu kakak-kakak dan temen2 yg DOUBLE WOW ato bisa di biilang TRIPLE WAW hahah
setiap orang punya karakter masing2 deh , dan satu lagi tiada hari tanpa bacot di Group wuhahaha

dan iya mungkin buat kalian besok adalah hari bisa tapi buat gue!! it not guys! bsok adalah hari petama gue ikut kegiatan belajar mengajar di sekolah huft gue masih takut,takut sama keadaan kelas apakah gue bakal nyaman dikelas itu? i'm not sure about that


0 komentar: