RSS

READ THIS BEFORE

Sure i love my Daddy,Mom,and Pink they're so important to me and i will never regret to having them..
And i will introduce my Schoolmates,so many friends i have there but i will tell you the close one.. First,i called them Certainly its mean "tentu" right? but i meant it Ten Two? get it? hahaha yes its my 10 grades,they're make my senior high school stories was started too nice.. thanks guys and also miss martini... Second, my 11 grade class i called them Member Of DISCO ( " Edi Science Two") i loved them somuch!! they're so important to me,my Daddy as "sir edi" always support me the way i am .. its enough about my Schoolmates..
Now i already in 12 grades,with 12 Science 4 as ZetraClass haha there are full of annoying people haha but i know that i can make some good memories about SHS with them,xoxo
Oh guys don't worry i will never forget you! my SHF , my close friends from elementary until now we have been together.. Thanks to everyone who around me that make me smile and make me happy everyday..thanks to my past ( SMP Negeri 1 Palembang , and also SD kartika II-3 Palembang)..

Thank you guys you wanna be part of my life and me!!
i love you all ♥♥♥

Letter To You..

LOVE SOMEONE WHO ALWAYS HAVING TIME FOR YOU 




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Assalamualaikum 

My dear,You..


You don't have to drive any BMW or Mercedes or Skyline to be gorgeous.
Be an Imam in prayers,
that's how i define gorgeous..
You don't have to have nice voiceand hush me with lovely song to woo me.
Recite the Kalamuallah,
Al-Quranul and kareem,
Thats's how i would meet...
You don't have to be rich for me to love you.


Sincerely,Your Love...

0 komentar: