RSS

READ THIS BEFORE

Sure i love my Daddy,Mom,and Pink they're so important to me and i will never regret to having them..
And i will introduce my Schoolmates,so many friends i have there but i will tell you the close one.. First,i called them Certainly its mean "tentu" right? but i meant it Ten Two? get it? hahaha yes its my 10 grades,they're make my senior high school stories was started too nice.. thanks guys and also miss martini... Second, my 11 grade class i called them Member Of DISCO ( " Edi Science Two") i loved them somuch!! they're so important to me,my Daddy as "sir edi" always support me the way i am .. its enough about my Schoolmates..
Now i already in 12 grades,with 12 Science 4 as ZetraClass haha there are full of annoying people haha but i know that i can make some good memories about SHS with them,xoxo
Oh guys don't worry i will never forget you! my SHF , my close friends from elementary until now we have been together.. Thanks to everyone who around me that make me smile and make me happy everyday..thanks to my past ( SMP Negeri 1 Palembang , and also SD kartika II-3 Palembang)..

Thank you guys you wanna be part of my life and me!!
i love you all ♥♥♥

My Girls ♚

hello guys . Tonight i wannt to introduce all of My besties in Senior High School
who they always with me where ever am i  and always make my day wonderfull ;)
lets check it out guys !

1.Amelia Dyharanisha : i think all of you its know about her , yes she's my friend from JHS and we're still have a good relationship until now ... hmmm she's a labile girl and always galau everytime hahaha :p

contact person : @ameliud



2.Ayu Rachmadina : she's my Classmate hmmm she's a tomboy girl but she's a nice girl .. she never angry with me and she alway hug me everytime hhehehee ... smooch for u ay !!

contact person : ayu ajoh DJama'an



3.Rafika Novianti : she's has a oriental face , and many people said that we're twins zzz but i don't think so :p we're a different ;;) we beautiful on our own way hahahah

conact person : @rafikanovianti



4.Regina Velarian : she's my Friend from Elementary school xp i don't know whether she was tired of be friends with me hmm i think itsn't and don't forget you must know that she's a kepo girl  ..

contact person : @reginavelarian




5.Villia Putriany : she's a beautifull girl :3 not only beauty but also smart yes a perfect girl but hmmmm so sorry for male who like her .. now she has a boyfriend haha


contact person : @villiaptrny




6.Audya Monica Permata Sari : she has a eyes like a meong ohh i mean cat :3 but she always had a problem with her eyes and she always said that her big promblem is her eyes hahahaa


contact person : @monicaudya






7.Gustini Rahmadiana Putri : i called her Udin or Dince hahah i don't know why i call her like that :p hahahaa she's crazy girl and that i know she loved her boyf so much ;)


contact person : @gustiniRDP




8.Hasna Rofifah : I'm actually new to her recently, I also know that her nice kid and I hope hmm good friends with hasna ;)


contact person : @hasnaHR




9.Arselly Putri Leani: she's a hyperactive girl can't stop talking and she loved gosip very much i know that haha :p 


contact person : Arselly P Leani






i love you all guys , thanks to bring a wondrfull friendship into my senior high school stories !
hopelly our friendship will never end and we will be best friend forever
♥ All My Girls *cheers*

0 komentar: