RSS

READ THIS BEFORE

Sure i love my Daddy,Mom,and Pink they're so important to me and i will never regret to having them..
And i will introduce my Schoolmates,so many friends i have there but i will tell you the close one.. First,i called them Certainly its mean "tentu" right? but i meant it Ten Two? get it? hahaha yes its my 10 grades,they're make my senior high school stories was started too nice.. thanks guys and also miss martini... Second, my 11 grade class i called them Member Of DISCO ( " Edi Science Two") i loved them somuch!! they're so important to me,my Daddy as "sir edi" always support me the way i am .. its enough about my Schoolmates..
Now i already in 12 grades,with 12 Science 4 as ZetraClass haha there are full of annoying people haha but i know that i can make some good memories about SHS with them,xoxo
Oh guys don't worry i will never forget you! my SHF , my close friends from elementary until now we have been together.. Thanks to everyone who around me that make me smile and make me happy everyday..thanks to my past ( SMP Negeri 1 Palembang , and also SD kartika II-3 Palembang)..

Thank you guys you wanna be part of my life and me!!
i love you all ♥♥♥

#100thingsILove

as we know this time at TTW on twitter there hastag entitled # 100thingsILove and in my post this time, I will discuss this matter .. 100 Things I Love Yups guys .. hmm no strings attached let's begin





  1. I Love God
  2. I Love My Dad
  3. I Love My Mom
  4. I Love My sista
  5. I Love My Big Family
  6. I Love My BoyFriend (Yansen Putra Kusuma)
  7. I Love My Best Friends
  8. I Love My Schoolmates
  9. I Love My Teacher
  10. I Love Doraemon so much
  11. I Love Chocolate
  12. I Love my Room
  13. I Love my Handphone haha Lol
  14. I Love cotton candy 
  15. I  Love romanic movies
  16. I Love My Camera
  17. I Love My school
  18. I Love My twitter
  19. I Love My Facebook
  20. I Love My Blog , my blog as a diary book for me 
  21. I Love Google , cause its really help me when i had a homework 
  22. I Love 30 , its My lucky number 
  23. I Love My car , without it i can't go everywhere
  24. I Love Jiro , My BoyFriend's Cat haha
  25. I Love Rose
  26. I Love Photography
  27. I Love Art 
  28. I Love Fashion 
  29. I Love When someone Smile On Me
  30. I Love When Somebody Called Me : Cicik
  31. I Love My Followers
  32. I Love My haters ;) 
  33. I Love My Fans
  34. I Love When My Mom Give Me Somuch Money
  35. I Love Milk
  36. I Love Chesse Cake
  37. I Love Brownies
  38. I Love Indonesian's Food
  39. I Love Dress 
  40. I Love Eat 
  41. I Love When Someone Tell Me Iam Beauty
  42. I Love When I Cry Someone Wiped Away My Tears
  43. I Love LomoGraphy
  44. I Love Pink
  45. I Love Indonesian
  46. I Love To Has Asian's Face
  47. I Love My slanted Eyes
  48. I Love MY life
  49. I Love Being Me
  50. I Love Being 15 Years Old
  51. I Love Google Translite , its really help me when i forget the words and i don't know the means
  52. I Love Nail Art
  53. I Love My Hair
  54. I Love Skin
  55. I Love Noise
  56. I Love Lips
  57. I Love Travelling
  58. I Love Music
  59. I Love Sleeping
  60. I Love Ice Cream
  61. I Love Beach not Bitch haha
  62. I Love BasketBall
  63. I Love Rainy
  64. I Love Shopping
  65. I Love Disney 
  66. I Love Good Morning & Good Night Text
  67. I Love God's Miracle
  68. I Love Dance
  69. I Love My Ipod
  70. I Love Take A Picture
  71. I Love Singing
  72. I Love Piano
  73. I Love Babies
  74. I Love Children With cute smile
  75. I Love your Call
  76. I Love Acoustic Music
  77. I Love Musisian
  78. I Love Honestly Person
  79. I Love Easygoing Person
  80. I Love Friendship not FuckShit ahha
  81. I Love Hugs
  82. I Love When Someone Kiss Forehead On me 
  83. I Love Writing Blog
  84. I Love Horse
  85. I Love My Long Hair & Black Hair
  86. I Love Hanging Out With My Friends
  87. I Love The Truuth 
  88. I Love Japan
  89. I Love Grafitti
  90. I Love Creative Person
  91. I Love Party
  92. I Love My BlackBerry
  93. I Love Wearing A Pink Dress
  94. I Love Money
  95. I Love Holiday
  96. I Love Freedom
  97. I Love Spongebob Squarepants
  98. I Love Patrick
  99. I Love Smile
  100. I Love Singing 
That's 100 Things I love in this world guys ..
I think this is enough, thank you for reading my blog .. up to meet at the next post .. byee !




0 komentar: